Skip to content

Blighted Ovum and Delayed Loss

We spent all week in and out of doctors offices, and today at the hospital. After a possible ectopic scare (ruled out thankfully), we are finally home. I will go back Tuesday to recheck my levels and if they are still rising I’ll be taken in for surgical intervention of the pregnancy. Right now my body is passing the pregnancy but my hormones aren’t reflecting it so that is why surgery may be an avenue we go down.

We are devastated to know that our rainbow baby cannot survive. Thank you everyone for your prayers and kind words, they have been a meaningful form of support as we mourn our loss. Someday we’ll get our rainbow, it just isn’t finished raining for us yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: